Tweet feed - Documentation
First, you must download the latest version of the module.
To install the extension, simply access your Joomla administrator panel and open System in the left menu. Then, click on Extensions in the Installation panel.
Open the tab Upload package file, click on the button and locate the ZIP archive mod_tweet_feed_j4.zip on your computer. Select it to launch the installation process.
Few seconds later, a message confirm you that the process of installation is successfuly completed.
Now, your extension Tweet feed is available in your module manager:
2.1 The parameters
Let's display our first Twitter feed!
In the module manager, click on New button.
Then, click on Tweet feed.
Let's have a look to the parameters of the module :
- Twitter Username: indicate here the account Twitter Username like @MyTwitterUsername
- Height: indicate here the height of the module on your page (in px)
- Width: indicate here the width of the module on your page (in px)
- Theme: select the theme of the module: Dark or Light
- Header: select if you want to display (or not) the header of the module
- Footer: select if you want to display (or not) the footer of the module
- Scrollbar: select if you want to display (or not) the scrollbars
- Borders: select if you want to display (or not) the borders for the module
- Links color: indicate here the color for the links for your module
- Borders color: indicate here the color for the borders for your module
Don't forget to indicate the template position for your module on the right part of the page and on which page your module must be displayed in the tab menu assignment. Click on Save & Close once you're done.